There are many airlines that offer regular flights to both Rwanda (Kigali) and Uganda (Entebbe).
A helpful resource for finding a cheap flight is www.kayak.com. Please let us know if you would like us to arrange a flight for you and handle your booking.
Flights to Uganda & Rwanda
Country of Origin Airlines
1. USA Ethiopian Airlines, Qatar Airlines
2. UK Emirates Airlines, KLM
3. Germany Ethiopian Airlines, Qatar Airlines
4. France Qatar airlines, Ethiopian Airlines, Brussels
5. Japan Qatar Airlines, Emirates Airlines
6. Austria Qatar airlines, Brussels Airlines
7. Switzerland Qatar airlines, Brussels Airlines
8.Sweden Ethiopian Airlines, Qatar Airlines
9. Canada Ethiopian Airlines, Qatar Airlines
10. Australia Emirates Airlines, Qatar Airlines, South African Airlines
11. South Africa Emirates Airlines, South African Airlines
12. UAE Emirates Airlines, Kenya Airways, Fly Dubai, RwandaAir, Ethiopian Airlines, Etihad Airlines
If your country is not listed, please let us know and shall let you know the possible flights to use.
UGANDA E- VISA APPLICATION
Beginning 1st July 2016, you can obtain the 100 usd Ugandan Tourist Visa online from the privacy of your home wherever in the world with an online Application.
If Uganda is your first East African Destination and you want an East African Tourist Visa you can apply for it online with Ugandan Immigration.
Whereas the E-Visa system is online and you can apply, you can still get a Visa on arrival at the airport. If getting Visas on arrival is discontinued we will let you know through our newsletters or website.
How does the Uganda 100 usd online E-Visa work?
You will receive an email with a barcode upon successfully applying for your visa from Uganda Immigration. Print the Email and put it into your passport when traveling for safe keeping.
Upon arriving in Entebbe International Airport hand the Immigration Official your passport and email with barcode. They will scan the barcode and paste the visa sticker into your passport. Welcome to Uganda.
The new E-Visa should speed up the process of your processing time at Entebbe airport since you will not need the normal interview. We hope that the new application E-Visa system will work out for Visitors and Uganda Immigration and those of us in the Tourism Industry.
We will notify you by either newsletter or website if the present on arrival Visa System is scrapped and replaced by the online E-Visa system.
Copyright 2016 Churchill Safaris - All Rights Reserved